Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

More Underground

VB's post reminds me of a bootleg recording (the quine tapes) of Velvet Underground that I possess. The recording is not so good, but worth a listen. Here, is the whole show for my fellow blogheads.

Disc 1 (Setlist: I'm Waiting For The Man, It's Just Too Much, What Goes On, I Can't Stand It, Some Kinda Love,Foggy Notion, Femme Fatale, After Hours, I'm Sticking With You, Sunday Morning, Sister Ray).

Disc 2 (Setlist: Follow The Leader, White Light/White Heat, Venus In Furs, Heroin, Sister Ray)

Disc 3 (Setlist: Rock And Roll, New Age, Over You, Black Angel's Death Song, I'm Waiting For The Man, Ride Into The Sun, Sister Ray/Foggy Notion)

Enjoy :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. thanks. i had just one album, and suddenly thanks to v and you, i have so much more.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. :)

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been listening to this....such a great great show. If I had a clean copy of this show, I'd hand it out, over any studio album, to someone who had never heard VU before.

12:19 AM  
Blogger D said...

@VB,K - thanks :). I think there is a release of this album (check out in amazon), planning to get it ...

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home