Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Summertime

Buffalo is usually tagged with the infamous phrase – “in Buffalo it snows, so what?” I don’t have any clue which pucca Buffalonian coined this, and out of how much frustration but the real funny part is; come summer and Buffalo is almost awesome.

And personally without any squabble, summer is closer to me. I don’t have any private recollection of a good/bad/ugly *winter* before coming here, but summer makes me feel more comfortable, as in this is the weather I breathed and survived for such long…a longing for a nostalgic trip…

And all nostalgic trips are bound to take on an uneven, bumpy, jagged road and destined to be a round trip, finally!

I was wondering, will anyone be the same person after suffering a nostalgic disease or will anyone be anything but the same person?

Song of today - MLT (String Cheese Incident with Fareed Haque; 04/25/03)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what wildly energising stuff!! needed the dose. also, hadnt heard sci in ages. thanks!

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh. He goes so well with these guys (he's half Latino after all!). Did he sit in with SCI any other time?

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice touches :-)

7:58 AM  
Blogger D said...

@Thanks to all :). @VB - I hope Fareed did some shows with SCI, but not sure. Basically, I just did some searching on his name in LMA.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home