Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My way home?

Sunset @ University lake. Iff interested for more photos knock on My pal P's shack.

My voyage to Seattle was a bit bitter anecdote. But apart that too, the city is so so melancholic. It’s urban but always cloudy & raining; seems the cloud messenger is too restless and donned a 24 hrs anklet to dance! For some days, I felt restless; I was tired for being into different time zones so fast, seems relatively as days passing I am getting slower…

This tiring times and the gloomy sky of Seattle often dropped nostalgic bombs of my hometown, Calcutta. In any low and thin (and especially gloomy weather), I feel like taking rest in my home, rather in my room and my coveted balcony. Wish they were here!

I don’t wanna go home SOON
I jus wanna go home NOW


Song of now: Moe. doing bring you down ( album- No Doy). The lyrics speak.
Clapton & Knopfler performing Steve Winwood’s can’t find my way home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant figure out who's on vocals on "Cant Find My Way". Sounds like Steve Winwood is in there too. ??

11:08 AM  
Blogger D said...

@VB- yeah the voice is pretty similar to the Blind Faith album! Not much sure, as this is a bootleg dl. from univ server :).

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home