Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Monday, October 02, 2006

hard to explain...

good wishes to all in the rainy festive season...
as usual the journey is nostalgic about the 1st rain back home,
if I knew the destination, I would take her home..

songs of the day - What I'll Remember Most & Ohio - from Over the Rhine; the Linford Detweiler and Karin Bergquist duo. Below is the first song; you can find the second lyrics here.

The saddest songs are the happiest
The hardest truths are the easiest
Put us both to the test
And tell me if you still need me
And I will swallow these words
And see if I can still believe

The biggest lies are the little ones
When the look in your eyes is the distant one
Angel or demon
You know that they can share one bed
I've laid awake so long
I've got them both inside my head

This American dream may be poisonous
Violence is contagious
Crowded or empty
I walk these city streets alone
Whoever brought me here
Is gonna have to take me home

This is what I'll remember most about dying
Loading these moments like a gun
Hoping to kill the pain
You were 80% angel
10% demon
The rest was hard to explain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home