Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Oh Moe.


Was in a Moe. concert (their winter/spring tour) few weeks back. They are even tighter, sweeter and as good as possible. Chuck Garvey shined all through; Al Schiner was mostly busy with keyboards in the first set, but his magic fingers were mesmerizing in the rest of the show. Vince and Jimmy are never tired with their rhythm section (go Gatorade) and thunder-finger Derhark is proving him as one of the best bassists around!

The show opener was “Head” and the best thing was after almost three hours and twenty minutes (at the end of the second set) they came back to “Head” again! Circle of life you see!

I love Moe. :)

Also, they released a new studio album (the Conch – I guess inspired by the flies), somehow the raw energy of Wormwood is missing..or may be its just me.


powered by ODEO

Livin' in space
Is all fine and good
If you're an astronaut
But life is a dream
That calculus could never predict
I lift up my feet
Everytime I cross those railroad tracks
I'm not superstitious
It just reminds me of you...

3 Comments:

Blogger TheLadyLazarus said...

got here at last. says there's an error connecting to server, though, so couldn't listen to the music.

And yeah, I was talking about the bong band Cactus. What d'you think of them?

And Mister, I KNOW what haiku are. If you'd bothered to scroll further down, you'd have caught some.

6:00 AM  
Blogger D said...

@TLL
oh yes, actually after posting the comment I checked in! great reading :)
cactus? they are good, am not an fan though.
the podcast server is behaving bad lately..I cant ask ppl to check regularly if it works or not :(

10:45 AM  
Blogger sattva said...

lovely words..tho' couldn't hear the music. probably cos it expired by now! hope u are well.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home