Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sunshine;Daydream

Sometimes the light’s all shinin’ on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it’s been...

Mr. X was thinking the same, a year, a month or a day gives the world a paradigm shift; so unstable yet so easy...

a nostalgia is far better than the coveted doubts...

Song of the day - Falling Angels ; from the album Human (Nitin Sawhney).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for me its always "what a loooooong strange trip its been". nice to have mr X back :)

3:55 AM  
Blogger D said...

thanks K for the wish to Mr. X. I will convey the same to him :P

BTW @ everyone - how is the song?

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean -

Woo-oah what I want to know is
how does the song go? :)

This is my first time hearing Nitin Sawhney. Nice trip hop lilt to the vocals. Like it. Who's the vocalist? Asian Dub Foundation shunechho? A bit on the heavy side, but amazing stuff.

2:49 PM  
Blogger D said...

@V- it will be too much a asking for how is "truckin'" for anyone on the planet :P..thats the lifeline..is nt it?
I also just started explorin Sawhney for few days, the vocalists are jacob golden n reena bharadwaj...i don know if this same lady is the better half of the bollywood music director vishal bharadwaj..
ADF shona hoini...opening my mind :)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home