Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Co-Existence and Conflicts

I was watching the cloud-clad sky today morning. The time was nearing dawn but alas, it was my perfect time to sleep; a freezing warmth (reckon the proverbial proclamation- in Buffalo it snows, so what?) was capturing my soul. I was smug in infancy, was watching the roots of the branches of the only tree in my view through the window. The leaves are all gone, but the pain lingers on. There is no conflict between swamp of dreams and famine of the sunrays. I was listening to the rumble of the wind, writing on the wall for my salvation.

In the other hand, I could here a nostalgic song was somewhere floating in my appt. Actually my roommate was working on matching in cohabitation market (toward his ph.d.) and listening Mohiner Ghoraguli.

"First thing god created was journey and then came doubt and nostalgia".

Why life is so conflicting?

PS- The statement is from the film Ulysses Gaze by Theo Angelopoulos (no wonder!!).
The word nostalgia makes me feel about Nostalghia, have to watch this classic of Tarkovsky tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home