Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Suffering of Destruction

Be a good boy
Try a little harder
And make me proud.

Shattered states sometimes give you stateless motions. The least I can do is keep quite and enjoy the status. I don’t count the countless pieces of broken dreams, because it might block the sunrays into your world. Similarly I don’t keep account of the cradle of lost kites; tomorrow they might take the shape of clouds and rain perpetually.

Yeah, I am always high, but grounded.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's a subject that interests many. I have a vacation rental website with listings of vacation rentals and vacation homes throughout the USA and more.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home