Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fuzzy Thinkin'...

I usually breathe a binary life. Reckoning quarters in my pocket. Shield myself from the bullet of thoughts. I grip my pillow tight with cotton smile, while dreaming. Tomorrow will be something brand new, there won’t be any scratch in god’s great banana skin.Tomorrow might be a day or infinity for me.

I was mesmerized by a scene in “Invasions barbares”. The protagonist before achieving the euthanasia holds the hand of the girl (who was poisoning him heroin) and mentions her as his guardian angel.

There is a big hiatus between zero and one in binary system, all are so blatant fuzzy.
Perhaps, I too need a guardian angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home