Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

good-bye good night

I feel nostalgic very often as I always reckon tomorrow on the basis of an unknown eternity. I deeply enter an illustrated illusion when I say a good-bye as yesterday dies off in the very epoch. But that comes back often so much in mind I feel puzzled and try to get some sleep walking back again. I see a breathtaking rain is taking place and my mother singing a Tagore’s song in her own world, standing in the balcony.

Well, few nostalgic trips bring smile, sometimes a good memory thrashes far much than the present.

Song of the day - Another Life, from the album Speaking of Now: Pat Metheny Group.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice piece.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with Indradeep, beautiful. Shokal belar Aakashbani-tey Robindro Songeet...aah.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

besh deep...bujhlam nah onektai...sigh...

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home