Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

sundries...

VB/WS is back in action and so am I :).
Was in my hometown for the last two months, a well deserved break! I will update about my trip, staying and laziness around in my next posts.

For the time being, enjoy this *Bengali* songs. The bands in the order are:- (Insomnia, the Watson Brothers, Black, Artcell & Lakkhichhara). Where the first and the last band are from Calcutta, the rest are from Bangladesh. For the sake of records, Insomnia is my current favorite bangle band. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger wildflower seed said...

hey, thanks for the plug. love these tracks. write about kolkata. two months is an awfully long time in that city though.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Ar said...

dasshera wishes!

tx. will listen to them tom. @ work!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home