Name:
Location: New York, United States

Love, hate, comments, sunshine and daydreams about films.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Getting dark, to dark to see

A long hiatus from blogging without any consequential reasons..but...
sometimes life is so so short of words....
that nothing to murmur, just sleep walking back and surfing..

A happy new year to all my dear blog-heads & their families..keep dry and smile a lot :).

song of the sunday - JGB doing a "when I paint my masterpiece" (from Garcia plays Dylan).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice version! I dont have this record.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. fun to contrast this version with the one on postcards.

7:57 AM  
Blogger D said...

@v & TR - I am really enjoying this album :)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home